Complete Style Course
The highly professional Complete Style Course is a full educational program, which aims at teaching I SARGASSI method, which is internationally recognized, and gaining great style skills and practical abilities.
This course is an excellent way to reach a great level of competencies thanks to the continuous tutoring. At the end of the course, the participant will be able to master the daily work of a hairstylist.
The number of hours are calculated according to the time that is necessary to teach, train, and examine the student in his/her technical and practical learning process. An exam is planned at the end of each level to measure the results of the learning process.
Certificate of attendance at the end of the course.
Main topics of the course are as follows:
Section HAIR DRYER AND LINES IN SHAPE (1st STEP)
– Hair drying techniques and commercial lines (most requested in hair salons)
Section HAIR DRYER AND LINES IN SHAPE (2nd STEP)
– Advanced hair setting with use of hot tools
– Waves and straight curls
Haircut Course I SARGASSI STYLE AND METHODOLOGY (1st STEP)
– Study of geometry applied to the haircut;
– Head anatomy and face reading;
– Critical factors before a haircut;
– Postural analysis applied to the haircut;
– Haircut techniques, 1st level: full shape (medium/long hair)
Haircut Course I SARGASSI STYLE AND METHODOLOGY (2nd STEP)
– Study and execution of the nine groove techniques;
– Study and execution of combinations of groove techniques to create a great variety of hairstyles;
– Study, analysis, and evaluation of the cranial structure, hair type, density, and flexibility to create individual hairstyles;
– Study of haircut techniques for different hair types (European, Caribbean, African, and Asian)